Again the average of those rostered is less than 2 dozen years of age to face the 2018 semifinalists in England and 4X Cup winner, Italy. Taking on the now 5th ranked England at Wembley on Nov. 15, see it on ESPN@ and UniMas at 4p.m. ET. A quick 5 days later Italian is on the menu from Genk, Belgium for a neutral-site game at Luminus Arena in the last game of the year, a 2:45 p.m. ET opening kick is set for FS1 & UniMas. Coach Sarachan informed, "These last two matches provide a fantastic set of challanges and experiences. Overall, this is a great way to end the Kickoff Series and what has been a very productive 2018." The 6 opponents in this Kickof Series saw all opponents being in the FIFA Top 25. This series has given a great starting point for the team as it preps for qualifiers in the 2022 FIFA World Cup. Dave stated that this would be the year of opportunity and has it, 50 players getting capped over the 9 matches thus far, for 19, their inital caps. 34 of those are in less than double digits for appearances, a dozen have 5 or less caps. With a 3-3-3 record to show for it, this has been not so bad of a showing for all the turn over, tying World Champs France and tying rival Mexico. Wrapping the year facing the nation that birthed the game then going up one of the more storied teams in the game seems ideal with this being the USMNT's 3rd trip to the hallowed football ground, taking on England for the first team since a 1-1 World Cup game in 2010. For the fixture with Italy, this is the 5th time meeting up in a nuetral site. With 15 players based in Europe not so many miles are earend by the USMNT this go 'round as 3 are based in England and 2 in Belgium. Making the trip are those with local ties, Matt Miazga, Aaron Long, Tyler Adams and Timothy Weah.
- avg. of team, 23yrs, 241 days & 10 caps.
- 17 are 23 or under, 18 with 10 or less caps.
- 9 age elgible for the 202 Olympic games
- 28 on roster hail from leagues in 9 nations.
- 59 caps for Guzan, is tops on the team.
- 1 player in his first camp, 2 have yet to appear in 2018.
- 17 return from the Oct. camp.
- 7 are in MLS playoffs with NYRB boasting a pair.
- back from injury are Tyler Adams & Weston McKennie.
- Christian Pulisic is back for his 2nd appearance of 2018.
- Romain Gall the lone player at 23, making his first camp.
- @USMNT players will be in their native Englands' soccer jewel, Cameron Carter-Vickers & Antonee Robinson.
- Robinson is now on loal with Wigan, though a product of the Everton academy.
- Carter-Vickers now of Swansea come through the Hotspur system.
- 15 have dressed for the US in a Youth World Cup.